Installation of your blinds is a relatively simply process. However it is important to follow these instructions:
What you will require:
1) A cordless drill
2) A Phillips head screw driver
3) Drill bits (normally 1/8 drill bit)
Important steps to follow:
1) Have all tools ready to go
2) Unpack your blind. You will notice all the parts you need including comprehensive
instructions, the blinds, brackets and screws etc.
3) Remember where the blind was to be fitted either in the reveal of the window or on the
face on the window architrave.
4) Position the bracket and pre drill your hole for easier screwing on of screws to brackets.
5) Screw in the screws into the brackets (two screws are normally adequate)
6) Once the brackets are into place then the blind can then be mounted.
Depending on the type of blind additional work will need to be completed regarding child restraint mechanisms
If you have any questions regarding this process, please call us on (Aust) 02 2 66863311